The parish of St. Michael is one of eleven parishes of Barbados. It has a land area of 39 km2 and is found at the southwest portion of the island. Saint Michael has survived by name as one of the original six parishes created in 1629 by Governor Sir William Tufton. The parish is home to Bridgetown, the capital of Barbados

Showing 7 from 7 Items

Toggle Filters
Count:
Sort by:
Order: